On the traveling workbench - Denmark pt. 1

I'm traveling for work now and currently in Denmark. Since it's 3:42 AM local time (6:42 PM California time) I thought I might as well do something productive like update my blog :).

Here are some pictures from the trip so far. Picture of the flight status screen showing me going into London.




We flew into Heathrow from LAX and had a mostly uneventful flight. I watched "The Wrestler" movie with Mickey Rourke. Good movie, better than I thought. Also watched Master & Commander with Russell Crowe. OK movie, would have been better to see on something other than a washed out 5" LCD screen 37,000 feet up in the air :).

I started reading The Last Lecture. I was reading it so fast that I had to stop so that I wouldn't finish it on the plane ride over. What a great book. I highly recommend it for anyone as a reality check about remembering what's important in life. It's a good reference about keeping "balance" in life. Yes, I will be recommending this to everyone I know that they read this book.

We had a bit of a layover at Heathrow and then took a flight to Copenhagen. It was an awesome day to be flying, it was an great view out the window. We flew along the North Sea. Looking out the windows I could see the shores of the Netherlands and Germany:



I looked out the windows and saw the good old moon floating high in the sky and took a couple of pics for Clarissa (made me a bit homesick):




Once landed, we took a short train-ride into Copenhagen. I love train stations (always reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason).





Typical Copenhagen Building



The room I'm staying in is quite small:


Well that's it for now ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the "Reading Workbench" Part 1

Lingering projects finally wrapped up

Economical Fastener Storage